Keeping your IT running
You depend on your computers – but let’s face it, a full support contract is a lot to commit to for a small business.
That doesn’t mean you don’t have IT issues to deal with. Backup, installing updates and finding a reliable antivirus all take time – time you’d rather be using more productively. If you’re just looking to make life a little easier, our managed workstation service could be just the ticket.
With three levels of service starting at just £2.50 per PC per month with no long-term contract, this is a great way to get the most from your workstations without taking the most out of your bottom line. You can even have a 30-day free trial – if you’re not happy, we’ll uninstall our software and you will owe nothing.
|24/7 health check||Identify issues before they become a serious problem, giving peace of mind.|
|Hardware & software audit||Target improvements so you can spend your budget wisely.|
|Remote Control||Help your staff without leaving your desk – solve problems rather than spend time travelling.|
|Centrally-monitored antivirus||An antivirus product you can monitor from a single, central location. No need to disturb staff or even leave your desk!|
|Centralised, automated backup||Backup your work automatically – simply set it up and forget about it. No forgotten backups, no hardware to set up.|
|Automatic patches & updates||Get those updates installed without interrupting your work – a great timesaver!|
|10% discount on support & consulting rates||Get issues resolved without paying over the odds.|
|Helpdesk Support||Make more efficient use of your team – rather than wasting time dealing with IT issues, pass them to us!|
|15% discount on consulting rates||Get further consultancy for a very competitive rate.|
How do we make it so cheap?
Simple. We’ve found that most smaller businesses don’t really need a regular support agreement to call on if their computers do something odd. Partly because they’re perfectly capable of using Google; partly because it’s unusual enough that it’s cheaper just to pay for support as-needed. So we’ve taken the support out, leaving just the day-to-day maintenance. The sort of thing you know you should do, but you don’t really want to spend all day clicking “Next” and watching your PC reboot. Our software does this for you automatically.
If something goes wrong with your computers while using this, you can either fix it yourself or ask us to – but if we do it, it’ll be chargeable. If that only happens once in a blue moon – why pay for what you don’t need?
While you get remote support included at the Platinum level, this is strictly limited. If you need more than this – and if you’ve got more than a handful of PCs – a support agreement would probably make more sense.
What’s the catch?
A few catches:
- This service is only available to businesses with up to 12 PCs. We can offer services for businesses with 12 or more PCs, please get in touch if this interests you.
- Payment must be made by standing order. You’ll get a VAT invoice every month for your records.
- We don’t offer any level of cover for servers. If you want that, you’ll either need a support agreement or pay as-required.
- Backup covers your documents and other files, not your whole PC, and if you use more than 2GB of storage that’s charged at 75p/GB/month.
- You’re responsible for ensuring you’re backing up your work properly and you can recover from a backup taken with our system. We’ll automatically backup your Windows profile (which would usually include your “My Documents”); our system is flexible enough that you can change this to suit your needs.
For larger businesses or those with more sophisticated requirements, a support agreement will include everything we cover with Managed Workstations – but can be tailored to cover a wider range of systems with a service-level agreement guaranteeing priority support.